Monday, July 14, 2008

To Wifey

I just want you to know how much I love you and miss you!

Of all my experiences, both at home and around the world, you are my greatest blessing from the Lord. I have found that a wife is to be an encourager, looking into the heart of her husband to cheer him on and uplifting him, ignoring all the faults and praising all his successes. She is to be his biggest prayer supporter when the road ahead is difficult for him and his greatest earthly joy amist all of his celebrations. She is to be his best friend, sharing in laughter so much he cries, as well as joining in the passions of his heart. A wife treats her husband with the utmost respect because of the man he is trying to be, and it can be seen by the proudness of him in her eyes. I know all of these things to be true because you live them every day. You are a blessing to my life and I thank my King daily for loving me enough to give me a wife like no other! Thank you for being the woman you are, and the wife I've always wanted!

Father, who am I that you care for me this much??? Glory be to Your Everlasting Name!!!

No comments: