Tuesday, July 1, 2008

No honey, your truck is fine...

These were my words yesterday morning as Wifey pulled out of the driveway headed to work. And by 10:30 last night, in St. Joe, we were on the side of the highway installing a new alternator.

And when I say we, I mean I was holding the flashlight, Wifey was being bitten by mosquitos, and the husband of one of Sheri's co-workers was installing the alternator. So to recap: a new battery, two new tires, a new muffler, and a new alternator. Anybody looking to buy a '98 Ford Ranger? I know one going up for sale!!!

4 comments:

~"T"~ said...

like i said casey... fords don't get you home... they just break down and leave you disappointed

Grace said...

Hmmm... I'll pass. But I do hope it runs for you guys a bit better now!

James W said...

Hey now I have always had good luck with Fords. Although when my taurus started falling apart I got rid of it. I now have my Ford Freestyle and LOVE it!! Ford's RULE!!!

Lanny said...

Sooooooooooooo Casey, how do them words taste?!!!!! Didn't you tell me it was something like, "It is ok, you have a new battery." Yes, wife bitten by mosquitoes, Casey being bitten by wife (multiple wounds, Casey quietly removing his foot from his mouth? Been there, done that, got the t-shirt (many colors available).

I will pass on the '98 Ranger, but it would seem that it is in respectable condition now!