Thursday, June 12, 2008

Youth Led Bible Study




Throughout the summer, our Youth will be leading during our Wednesday night Bible study. Four young men, who feel the Lord's calling them to a surrenderance to the ministry, will be preaching on a rotation schedule each Wed night. This week was Caleb Cole. In the following weeks it will be Andrew Stephens, Matt Allen, and Travis McCartney...all four of them being seniors in high school this next year! I stand amazed when I think of how so many teenage guys are living their lives as boys, yet these few are following in the steps of men. From Scripture we have seen what God can do with passionate young men willing to rise up for His Name sake; examples like Joshua, David, and Timothy are just a few. Lord, use these young men in powerful ways for Your glory alone!

4 comments:

Lanny said...

Casey, I have always heard, the speed of the pack is determined by the lead wolf...NEVER SLOW DOWN!!!

James W said...

I always feel trully blessed that I was able to see these future leaders grow up and mature. Thank's guys for stepping out of the crowd and letting God use you.

CHAZ said...

YEAH CASEY! YOUR BLOGGING! I have added you to my blogger friend list! Thanks for being the person you are, I truly admire your enthusiasm and righteousness for the Lord! You are a blessing not only to our youth, but the entire church body as well, we are very blessed to have such wonderful staff!

Lila said...

Thank you, Casey and Sherri, for your incredible dedication to our youth!!!!